Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Starting off..

Well, my name is Michelle Linscomb and I'm the proud mother of two beautiful children and lucky wife to Christopher Linscomb. My life began the day I met Christopher and we're writing our story every day. In an attempt to make a long story short, we met while working at HEB on Parmer/McNeil and kind of moved things very quickly in our lives.. got pregnant with our daughter just a month after we started dating. Shortly after, we moved in together in an apartment in Cedar Park, only to begin preparing for our baby girl to get here. Falon Amberly was born October 13, 2005, a whole 9 days late, at a whopping 9lbs 3oz, 19.7 in. We were in over our heads, but we wouldn't have changed anything for the world. Couldn't have asked for a more beautiful, loving and wonderful daughter! Moving along, we both are working at HEB still just taking it day by day. On November 24th, 2005 - Thanksgiving day, Christopher proposed and I said yes! Our elation was short lived, as his father passed away a little over a month later, 3 days after Christmas. It took us some time to take everything in, focused on nothing else but our baby girl. Fast forwarding to a year later, my best friend, Danielle, and I began to plan mine and Christopher's wedding.. which happened on June 23rd, 2007 which is also her birthday. Shortly after, we moved into our first, freshly built house in November. We lived every day pretty much the same, until I finally quit HEB in October of 2009 and started working for Blizzard Entertainment as a phone rep. Love that job! In August 2010, we found out we were pregnant with our second, not long after we decided we didn't want any more children! It was a boy! The first on my side and the first in 25 years on his, it was quite exciting to say the least! Moving on, Rhylon Bryce was born March 24, 2011, at 2:41 PM weighing in at 8lbs 12oz and 20.5 inches long.. not quite as heavy as his sister but still a pretty hefty boy. I'm going back to work in a little over a week, and not looking forward to it. Life sure is hectic with two children, but I love every second of it!

That's enough for now, I'm just dipping my toe in the big pool of blogging, still haven't decided if I'll jump in! Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment